If you would like to join CrossFit Scotland @ BasixGym please complete the form below.
Before doing so please read our terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions of Membership.
1. The Management of Basix Gym do not accept responsibility for the loss or theft of personal belongings whilst on the premises. Lockers are provided in the locker room and a padlock is available from a member of staff.
2. The Management of Basix Gym do not accept any liability for vehicles parked outside the premises. All vehicles are parked at the owner/drivers own risk.
3. All users are requested to conduct themselves in a reasonable manner whilst in Basix Gym and attend wearing satisfactory footwear and clothing.
4. Where possible, but especially in adverse weather conditions, we would request that you bring a change of footwear to the Gym.
5. All members should be aware if a non-member attends as their guest that they are responsible for their behaviour.
6. All equipment has been designed and tested to be safe with correct use. Please ensure for your own safety that you receive full instruction before commencing your first workout.